Today’s rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape, are bountiful with opportunities and challenges. In the epicenter of digital marketing lies inbound marketing as its golden nugget. Its benefits are highly desirable and sought-after.
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing.
- $20K is the average companies save per year by investing more in inbound marketing vs. outbound.
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
Inbound marketing works.
Works very well.
References: Hubspot State of Inbound 2015, Gartner, Jupiter, Annuitas Group
To make inbound marketing work, you need to adopt a wholistic approach to Digital Marketing. If you are already heavily involved in inbound marketing, and now wish to excel, look at Digital Transformation, as the next level up in sophistication and optimisation.
Wholistic Approach to Digital Marketing
4 Pillars of Digital Marketing – CloudAnalysts.com
- Marketing Automation. With email marketing at its core, we develop and optimise sales lead generation programs to scale your prospect marketing and client communication, and effectively grow your business.
- Social Media Marketing. With Influencer Marketing as its hidden jewel. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal) We help you become a topic authority in your field of business. We’ll show you how to build a network of support, links, and leads.
- Content Marketing. Content is key to digital marketing. Through it, you empower email, social media marketing, and a range of classic marketing components such as loyalty programs, competitor analysis, events and product launches.
- SEO. SEO used to be an easy optimisation of tags and titles. Rapidly evolving and constantly changing, today, SEO needs strong other pillars of digital marketing in be effective.
Excel, with Digital Transformation.
Digital transformation is a process. Of practical problem solving.
Together we fix broken dreams of what your marketing automation was meant to do (but didn’t); and ways your CRM and marketing automation platform were meant to be integrated (but aren’t yet). The process helps create more complete customer data, and an increasingly sound digital marketing strategy. These are the kinds of things we facilitate, in a structured way.