The evolving landscape of digital marketing is abundant with opportunities. Central in that landscape lies marketing automation, with sought-after benefits for modern marketeers.
Benefits of Marketing Automation for Modern Marketeers
- Other companies are realizing measurable benefits, such as:
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing.
- $20K is the average companies save per year by investing more in inbound marketing vs. outbound.
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
(References: Hubspot State of Inbound 2015, Gartner, Jupiter, Annuitas Group)
Tapping these Benefits of Marketing Automation
We’d like to help realize these benefits of marketing automation for your company, and partner with you to take the needed wider approach. We’ll look at all areas of digital marketing, and in particular, at how inbound integrates with them.
What you’ll need to focus on depends on where you’re at in terms of your digital marketing adoption curve. Therefore, we help beginning Inbound Marketeers to get started. Set them up with new software, integrate it with what systems they already have, develop work practices and teach them to win at social media, content marketing and drip campaigns.
Meanwhile, we help Established Digital Marketeers, who may wish to adopt Best Practices, to further their sophistication and optimisation through a more rigorous and wholistic Digital Transformation.
We’ll help Beginning Inbound Marketeers
Start with Digital Marketing Integration.
There are 4 pillars of digital marketing. Best practice is to develop them all and then integrate them well:
- MARKETING AUTOMATION.With email marketing at its core, we develop and optimise sales lead generation programs to scale your prospect marketing and client communication, and effectively grow your business.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING. With Influencer Marketing as its hidden jewel. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal) We help you become a topic authority in your field of business. We’ll show you how to build a network of support, links, and leads.
- CONTENT MARKETING. Content is key to digital marketing. Through it, you empower email, social media marketing, and a range of classic marketing components such as loyalty programs, competitor analysis, events and product launches.
- SEO. SEO used to be an easy optimisation of tags and titles. Rapidly evolving and constantly changing, today, SEO needs strong other pillars of digital marketing in be effective.
We help Seasoned Inbound Marketeers
Excel through Digital Transformation.
With CloudAnalysts, Digital Transformation is created through a customer-centric approach; we work with our clients to do market research, develop personas, re-invent customer journeys. We facilitate creative and practical problem solving in a structured way, and manage the process of transformation is stages.
Digital transformation sounds so exciting. Indeed, together we create customer-centric journeys that delight, that are new and novel. At times.
But, chances are, in the early stages of the process, we will first fix broken dreams of what your marketing automation was meant to do (but didn’t); and ways your CRM and marketing automation platform were meant to be integrated (but aren’t yet).
A staged process helps create more complete customer data, and an increasingly sound digital marketing strategy.
Learn more how we can help you
Check out how we work, how we think, our tools and our skills – what sets us apart amongst marketing automation and digital marketing consultants in London & Brighton: