Our focused digital marketing consulting process helps your company be a top-performing digital marketeer. What that means varies by business: delighting customers, transforming buyer journeys through digital innovation; improving ROI; increasing sales; shortening your sales funnel; differentiating from competition; automating tasks; a.o.
4-Stage Digital Marketing Consulting Process:
Strategise, Plan, Do, Optimise
Strategic Marketing: Our first job is to grasp your industry, business model, objectives and goals, and understand your challenges. We complement a base-assessment with customer, market, competitor & industry analyses as needed and budget/time permits. We map your current marketing strategy and its effectiveness in this context.
Digital Marketing: We learn how effective your digital marketing programs are today. We look at how your marketing automation integrates with other marketing, customer service, and the sales process.
Inbound Marketing: We evaluate your marketing automation setup vs. industry best-practice and your objectives:
– technology, is your marketing automation platform optimised, e.g. is lead scoring in place?
– tools, e.g. do you have buyer personas in place?
– workflows, e.g. what automation rules do you have in place? How efficient are your content creation and social posting processes?
– manpower and staff skills, e.g. where are bottlenecks and skill gaps?
We do our research & analysis (existing performance, data, digital marketing setup, tools & systems), we hold tailored stakeholder interviews, and we discuss findings in a strategic base-case workshop (where we are today, where we’d like to be).
The Plan, a Digital Marketing Transformation Roadmap
Now, armed with insight into your particular needs, we’ll start drafting a digital marketing transformation roadmap.
This planning phase may involve modules for:
- Re-inventing customer journeys;
- Creating or improving your customer segmentation;
- Development of personas;
- Devising lead scoring and lead grading;
- Integrating marketing Best Practices for your team;
- Unravelling & dissolving current pain points;
- Designing effective workflows;
- Selecting digital marketing tools and methodologies to propel forward.
- For new inbound marketing teams, conducting a technology preparation module called/akin to the ‘Pardot Quick-Start’.
- Additional consulting, coaching & training, tailored to your company needs.
We will discuss our draft roadmap in a strategic planning workshop for input and buy-in. After the workshop, we’ll update and publish it, as an internal working document.
Marketing: We work with your team in Sales and Marketing to carve best-of-breed marketing processes, plans and campaigns.
Martech: As Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultants/Marketing Cloud Email Specialists, we will be able to swiftly setup and configure your marketing automation platform for you. Agile working methods ensure a bi-weekly delivery of work.
Configuration can include:
- Email templates and campaigns (tech setup).
- Drip feed programs for different kind of customers or individual promotional campaigns.
- Tagging of your assets and workflows for easy management.
- Tracking of special pages, such as price lists, landing pages, and report downloads as well as your online ad campaigns through custom redirects.
- A/B testing.
- Automation rules & completion actions so that marketing employees and AE’s receive the information they need to act swiftly when leads are hot, and other marketing work flows are supported.
- Connectors that allows your Pardot data to sync with third party applications. There are CRM connectors, Webinar and event connectors, data and analytics connectors, social sharing and social posting connectors and more. Anything from Salesforce CRM, to Google AdWords & Analytics, to Wistia and Facebook.
Taking the Pardot Quickstart as a base, we can extend this to suit your needs. As digital marketing consultants we tend consult/coach/train our clients extensively beyond marketing automation platform configuration. This is tailored support specific client marketing and business needs. Focus can be given to advance customer segmentation, develop customer journeys, and create professional inbound content marketing & personas – on one side. And support for be provided to build and integrate your social media sites, CMS, events/webinars, and CMS with your marketing automation platform Pardot.
This includes Training & Ongoing Coaching.
We aim for skill transfer throughout the project, to train & empower your team. We can add training modules on specific issues, if needed. We also stay available to champion your success, coach and advise you as you morph into a great Digital Marketeer.
Why we are keen to build your internal digital marketing skills: it is crucial to your ongoing success of marketing automation. If your company is completely new to marketing automation platforms, we suggest training early on in our engagement rather than at the end. As well, we suggest a dedicated internal resource to champion and knowledge owner of the initiative.
And that’s our fully-fledged Digital Marketing Consulting Process. You may hire us for a comprehensive -, or a quick-results – version of this. Pick what fits your specific needs.