We apply an efficiently focused consulting process to help your company become a digital marketing top performer. What that means, varies by business. Often, it implicates that we’re after delighting customers and transforming their journeys through digital innovation; differentiating from competition; shortening the sales funnel; increasing sales; and the likes.
Our 4-stage Digital Marketing Consulting Process:
Strategise, Plan, Do, Optimise
Strategic Marketing: Our first job is to grasp your business model, and its effectiveness vis-a-vis your objectives, goals and challenges. We like to complement that with as much customer, market, competitor & industry analyses as is needed – and as budget and time permit. Then we chart your current marketing strategy within that context.
Digital Marketing: We learn the effectiveness of your existing digital marketing programs and how particularly your marketing automation integrates with other digital marketing, customer service, and the sales process.
Inbound Marketing: We evaluate your marketing automation setup vs. industry best practice and your objectives:
– technology, is your marketing automation platform optimised, e.g. is lead scoring in place?
– workflows, e.g. what automation rules do you have in place?
– manpower and staff skills, e.g. where are bottlenecks and skill gaps?.
This is how we kick-off our digital marketing consulting process with you: we couple an analysis of your existing digital marketing setup and performance, with tailored interviews of select stakeholders and review of your data & existing research reports. We’ll integrate our findings which we’ll relay in a strategic base-case workshop.
The Plan, a Digital Marketing Transformation Roadmap
Now, armed with insight into your particular needs, we’ll start drafting a digital marketing transformation roadmap.
This planning phase may involve modules for:
- Re-inventing customer journeys;
- Creating or improving your customer segmentation;
- Development of personas;
- Devising lead scoring and lead grading;
- Integrating marketing Best Practices for your team;
- Unravelling & dissolving current pain points;
- Designing effective workflows;
- Selecting digital marketing tools and methodologies to propel forward.
- For new inbound marketing teams, conducting a technology preparation module called/akin to the ‘Pardot Quick-Start’.
- Additional consulting, coaching & training, tailored to your company needs.
We will discuss our draft roadmap in a strategic planning workshop for input and buy-in. After the workshop, we’ll update and publish it, as an internal working document.
Market: We work with your team in Sales and Marketing to carve best-of-breed marketing processes, plans and campaigns.
Configure: As Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultants/Marketing Cloud Email Specialists, we will be able to swiftly setup and configure your marketing automation platform for you. Agile working methods ensure a bi-weekly delivery of work. You provide us with the marketing assets, and we will configure Pardot so that these assets are put to use for you.
Configuration can include:
- Email templates and campaigns.
- Drip feed programs for different kind of customers or individual promotional campaigns.
- Tagging of your assets and workflows for easy management.
- Tracking of special pages, such as price lists, landing pages, and report downloads as well as your online ad campaigns through custom redirects.
- A/B testing.
- Automation rules & completion actions so that marketing employees and AE’s receive the information they need to act swiftly when leads are hot, and other marketing work flows are supported.
- Connectors that allows your Pardot data to sync with third party applications. There are CRM connectors, Webinar and event connectors, data and analytics connectors, social sharing and social posting connectors and more. Anything from Salesforce CRM, to Google AdWords, to Wistia and Facebook.
Taking the Pardot Quickstart as a base, we can extend this to suit your needs. As digital marketing consultants we tend consult/coach/train our clients extensively beyond marketing automation platform configuration. This is tailored support specific client marketing and business needs. Focus can be given to advance customer segmentation, develop customer journeys, and create professional inbound content marketing & personas – on one side. And support for be provided to build and integrate your social media sites, CMS, events/webinars, and CMS with your marketing automation platform Pardot.
This includes Training & Ongoing Coaching.
Skill Transfer is done as much as possible & desired by you, the client, throughout the project. This can be topped off with several training modules to hone in on specific issues that are important to you.
We also stay available to continue to champion your success, coach and advise you on specific challenges as you morph from being a good-to-great Digital Marketeer.
We are keen to build your internal digital marketing skills; it is crucial to your ongoing success of marketing automation. If your company is completely new to marketing automation platforms, we suggest training early on in our engagement rather than at the end. As well, we suggest a dedicated internal resource to champion and knowledge owner of the initiative.