- Location: UK (or EU*) / WFH / Client
- Hours: Flexible
- Job Number: SFD0014
- Date Posted: 24 July 2019
- Contact: Astrid van Dorst
Who you’ll work with
CloudAnalysts helps mid- to large-sized organisations excel through delivering the most exciting contemporary customer sales, service or marketing cloud technology projects. While helping clients achieve their goals by leveraging Salesforce, CloudAnalysts has doubled in size year -over-year.
With you on our team, you’ll be working across industries, from Hospitality, Healthcare, Financial Services, and beyond; directly or with Salesforce ISVs.
Your Role’s Focus
You’ll be instrumental in helping clients transform their business through Salesforce and marketing automation, and undertake the coding part of such assignments. Most of our assignments are cross-cloud, linking Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Service Cloud, Communities and/or Sales Cloud. Expect variety – you may get to wear different hats on different assignment.
You will be our to-go-to Developer, following up from our currently very pregnant developer. No worries – as we are a growing organisation, we trust there will be room for both of you when she returns to work.
What you’ll do
• You’ll be working closely with our project managers/consultants to config or code the solution in Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud/Pardot.
• You’ll be confident working with Marketing Cloud, understanding data points, writing data queries in SQL and configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service Cloud.
What you’ll bring
In a nutshell, we’re looking for a contract Salesforce Developer with solid APEX skills. Must know APIs and JSON language structures, and have advanced Salesforce configuration skills. With some Marketing Cloud background.
We expect …
• You’ll have 2+ years of Salesforce experience in Sales / Service Cloud, and also have some experience in Marketing Cloud.
• Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Super-badges.
• Experience working as part of a highly skilled Salesforce team of functional consultants and technical developers.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate coded solutions or technical limitations with clients and teams.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Support for career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at CloudAnalysts. Collaboration is at the core of our way of working. However, we also see to it that personal needs are met with a flexible approach that suits you.
Why we’re different
At CloudAnalysts, we help organisations become more client-centric and so, more successful. We are a diverse group: someone’s Indian, Slovak, Dutch, Canadian, .. and we have a Brit too!
Many of our consultants are working remotely, from home if they please, with occasional client meetings as per project need.
We have a big heart and really like for you to participate in the 1% pledge concept of giving away some of your time to charity/the community. We recycle, compost, take the train over the car, and veer towards vegetarian.
This is a women-owned organisation, and we aim to have a 50/50 split between genders at all levels.
And yeah, we like to have fun doing great work for clients. That’s it about us.
August 14: While this job posting has now been filled, we are happy to hear from you, if you are interested in a part-time role with us for near-future engagement.
Interested to learn more?
Please submit your up-to-date CV and a brief statement about you and your interest in working with us.
- *Note: We prefer UK-based, will consider EU-based, but cannot accept applicants based outside the specified countries.