Who We Are
At CloudAnalysts.com *, our digital marketing consultants help B2B companies thrive in Digital Sales & Marketing, levering Salesforce and other Mar-tech tools.
What Makes us Special
- Qualified. Our digital sales & marketing consultants are experts in the field of business management and marketing, and hold advanced business / marketing degrees.
- Highly Certified. We’re Salesforce, Pardot and Marketing Cloud-certified. (13 certs, and still training…)
- Experienced. Our extensive online sales, marketing and business planning consulting experience can help you realise that your success.
- Pan-European. We are based in Brighton, Sussex, and travel as needed throughout the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and France. We are conversant in various languages spoken in these countries, such as Dutch, English, French but also German and Italian, and are legally allowed to work throughout Europe as needed.
- Committed to Success. We partner with clients through training, coaching and ongoing consultancy, working towards longer term goals rather than doing hit-and-run code & config assignments.
What We Do
As Digital Sales & Marketing Consultants
As pan-European Mar-Tech & Brighton Salesforce Consultants
Astrid van Dorst
CMO – Lead Digital Marketing Consultant
Digital Marketing consulting, coaching & training is managed by Astrid van Dorst. She work with client teams, and their other consultants, to get the job done well.
Astrid specialises in strategic digital marketing. She has 20 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and website development and has managed a portfolio of profitable blog brands for the last 10 years.
Astrid is also an ex-Senior Analyst with Gartner, the world’s leading technology research firm. She covered the B2C worldwide internet marketing and sales, aligning a team of 16 Sr Analysts around the world. Astrid has 8+ years experience as a senior strategy consultant With Accenture, KMPG, and her own consultancy in Australia. She holds an MBA in International Business, Finance and Marketing from New York University
Astrid became one of the first few Salesforce-Certified Pardot Consultants in EMEA early 2015. She is a Salesforce Certified CRM Administrator, a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
Van Dorst has been a pioneer in Web Marketing and eCommerce, and has taught a range of subjects in this field at Silicon Valley’s Foothill-De Anza College. Besides an MBA from New York University, she holds a (multi-year degree) certification in interactive & internet technologies (which embraces HTML, eCommerce, Java and Relational Database Management as well as graphical and video software like Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.)
Managing Director & Technical Solution Architect
Our technical Salesforce consulting projects are managed by co-Founder Jimson Lee.
Jimson has been an advisor in the IT industry for over 25 years.
Prior to CloudAnalysts.com, he headed up the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice at MakePositive, and was Director of Managed Services for Tquila Salesforce consultant firm. Jimson was as a long-term Senior Consultant at Sierra Systems Group, part of Golden Gate Capital, a leading private equity firm with $9 billion in capital under management. Lee holds a Bachelor Degree and a Certificate from McGill University in Physiology and Management Information Systems.
While based in the UK, CloudAnalysts.com also embraces the Dutch and Belgium market where we work with local partners to create a content – marketing – technology hybrid team tailored to your needs. With these partners, we seamlessly complete engagements to fulfil client digital – marketing automation needs.
We work with other companies in the UK, Belgium & The Netherlands, such as VanKliktotKlant, Copywriting & Marketing Automation Consultants in the Netherland; Salesforce CRM Consultants Alpha-Index in Brighton, UK; and other trusted specialist consultants, as needed to best execute marketing automation projects with substantial Salesforce integration.
Interested in improving your Digital Marketing & Success leveraging Salesforce?
Drop us a few lines and we’ll get in touch to help you.