Who We Are
At CloudAnalysts.com, our digital marketing consultants help companies thrive in Digital Sales & Marketing, leveraging Salesforce CRM and Marketing technology.
“We partner with clients to realise superior business results through innovative Digital Sales & Marketing techniques and technology.”
What Makes us Special
- Strategic. Based on our analytical approach and strategic knack, we work with you to identify what sets you apart in the market place and what it is you must do to succeed. Then, we get you to own the plan by creating a joint roadmap.
- Qualified. Our digital sales & marketing consultants are experts in the field of business management and marketing, and hold advanced business / marketing degrees.
- Highly Certified. We’re Salesforce, Pardot and Marketing Cloud-certified. (13 certics, and still training.)
- Experienced. Our extensive online sales, marketing and business planning consulting experience can help you realise that your success.
- Pan-European. We are based in Brighton, Sussex, and travel as needed throughout the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and France. We are conversant in various languages spoken in these countries, such as Dutch, English, French but also German and Italian, and are legally allowed to work throughout Europe as needed.
- Committed to Success. We partner with clients through training, coaching and ongoing consultancy, working towards longer term goals rather than doing hit-and-run code & config assignments.
What We Do
As Digital Sales & Marketing Consultants
- At times, we can be a catalyst for change. Challenging concepts like personas, customer journeys, agile marketing, personalisation, lead scoring, etc. can find their place more easily in an organisation when introduced by a consultant like myself.
- Aligning departments can take years when done alone. Or can be done in a workshop led by a neutral party who knows where the win-wins are.
- At other times, we’re the extra arms and legs the marketing department needs to get it all done.
- Seeing digital marketing come alive takes a comprehensive system of digital assets and plans. We help flesh out what is needed, organise it, and at times implement it with or for our clients.
- All along, we act as subject matter experts when it comes to digital marketing technology.
As pan-European Mar-Tech & Brighton Salesforce Consultants
Astrid van Dorst
CMO and Lead Digital Marketing Consultant.
If you want to get things done and your project implemented in the best way for your business, hire Astrid. Besides being a strong project manager, Astrid handles business process management, digital marketing consulting, and change management with coaching and training. She works with client teams, consultants and associates to help companies embrace modern marketing to realise company targets and objectives.
Astrid specialises in strategic digital marketing. She has 20 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and website development and has managed a portfolio of profitable blog brands for the last 10 years.
Astrid is also an ex-Senior Analyst with Gartner, the world’s leading technology research firm. She covered the B2C worldwide internet marketing and sales, aligning a team of 16 Sr Analysts around the world. Astrid has 8+ years experience as a senior strategy consultant With Accenture, KMPG, and her own consultancy in Australia. She holds an MBA in International Business, Finance and Marketing from New York University.
Astrid became one of the first few Salesforce-Certified Pardot Consultants in EMEA early 2015. She is a Salesforce Certified CRM Administrator, a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
Van Dorst has been a pioneer in Web Marketing and eCommerce, and has taught a range of subjects in this field at Silicon Valley’s Foothill-De Anza College. Besides an MBA from New York University, she holds a (multi-year degree) certification in interactive & internet technologies (HTML, eCommerce, Java and Relational Database Management; graphics – video software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.)
Managing Director & Technical Solution Architect.
Our technical Salesforce consulting projects are managed by co-Founder Jimson Lee.
Jimson has been an advisor in the IT industry for over 25 years.
Prior to CloudAnalysts.com, he headed up the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice at MakePositive, and was Director of Managed Services for Tquila Salesforce consultant firm.
Jimson was as a long-term Senior Consultant at Sierra Systems Group, part of Golden Gate Capital, a leading private equity firm with $9 billion in capital under management. He holds a Bachelor Degree and a Certificate from McGill University in Physiology and Management Information Systems.
While based in the UK, CloudAnalysts.com also works in Dutch and Belgium markets where we collaborate with local partners to create ‘content – marketing – technology’ hybrid teams tailored to client needs. Partners allow us to seamlessly complete engagements, fulfilling clients’ digital marketing automation needs.
We work with other companies in the UK, Belgium & The Netherlands, such as VanKliktotKlant, Copywriting & Marketing Automation Consultants in the Netherland; Salesforce CRM Consultants Alpha-Index in Brighton, UK; and other trusted specialist consultants, as needed to best execute marketing automation projects with substantial Salesforce integration.
Interested in working with us to transform your business into a growing customer-centric organisation with Salesforce?
Drop us a few lines and we’ll get in touch to help you.