Inbound Marketing Benefits for Modern Marketeers
Many companies benefit from marketing automation, with excellent, measurable results:
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing.
- $20K is the average companies save per year by investing more in inbound marketing vs. outbound.
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
(References: Gartner, Hubspot State of Inbound 2015, Jupiter, Annuitas Group)
As expert digital marketing consultants we can help you benefit from marketing automation, one of the greatest opportunities in the cloud.
You probably already have marketing automation mapped onto your growth plan. However, if you are like many other B2B companies, you may not have really integrated marketing automation into every aspect of your marketing. Nor will you have fully leveraged your existing marketing platform investment, yet.
A recent Direct Marketing Association study * revealed that email marketing brings an average ROI of £38 on every £1 spent. An impressive return, isn’t it?! Are you achieving this? If not, let us work with you please.
© CloudAnalysts.com – all rights reserved.
Our Inbound Marketing Services
As Sussex inbound marketing consultants, we can help you set up and leverage marketing automation technology to boost your results. Our assistance can include:
- Developing a Inbound Sales/Marketing Automation Strategy & Plan – see our strategic marketing services
- Collecting detailed ‘User Stories’ that implement the plan
- Salesforce Pardot Setup & Config, setup or migration (Dotmailer, Mailchimp, Hubspot or other email marketing tool).
- Creating User Personas & Change Management
- (Re-)Design your Landing Pages according to ‘Best Practices’
- Developing a Lead Scoring & Grading System – as an add-on MAP assignment
- Email Marketing Consulting, e.g. Creation of Nurturing Marketing Campaigns – as an add-on MAP assignment
- Designing Optimal Customer Journeys, that pro-actively guide prospects
- Buyer Personas Development & Buyer Insight Maps
- Form Design for Email Marketing
- Content Marketing Development & Management
- Marketing Automation Team Creation, Skills & Workflows
- Training in Marketing Automation Platform usage & ongoing config; lead scoring, lead grading, marketing automation analytics, and usage of advanced features and setting up more complex automation rules.
How We Help You with Marketing Automation
While we focus on marketing automation because it is one of the most important digital technologies for marketers today, we help organisations tie content marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing and email marketing and other online marketing together into one cohesive digital marketing management program.
Marketing Automation Consultants
As Marketing Automation Experts, our focus is to help companies realise their sales & marketing objectives through the Salesforce Pardot marketing automation platform, in combination with other digital marketing tools, techniques and workflows.
“Companies with excellent lead nurturing programs generate 50% more qualified leads at 33% less cost.” – (Forrester Study)
Did we get you thinking?
Thinking about a new email marketing platform? Challenged by existing marketing automation roadblocks? We’d be delighted to help you select and configure a platform; load our Email Best Practices into it; design your lead nurturing processes; and create digital marketing assets, and complement this with any of the services set out on this website.
Your Next Step
Drop us a few lines and we’ll get in touch to help you.