Inbound Marketing Benefits for Modern Marketeers
Inbound marketing is the process of attracting, converting, closing and serving customers. Today, most companies have combined their outbound marketing playbooks with a good dose of inbound marketing. But many have room for improvements.
Meanwhile, the art of inbound marketing has become sophisticated science. Forecasts are, that investment will boom in 2020 and beyond, so that expertise in inbound marketing is paramount important.
Many companies benefit from marketing automation, with excellent, measurable results:
- Email marketing brings an average ROI of £38 on every £1 spent (Direct Marketing Association study).
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing.
- $20K is the average companies save per year by investing more in inbound marketing vs. outbound.
(References: Gartner, Forrester, Hubspot State of Inbound 2015, Jupiter, Annuitas Group)
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
- Companies with excellent lead nurturing programs generate 50% more qualified leads at 33% less cost. – (Forrester Study)
Inbound Marketing, step-by-step
The above are impressive results. Are you achieving them? If not yet, we can help you work through our inbound marketing methodology, step-by-step.
As expert digital marketing consultants we help you find your ideal future customers in the wide pool of strangers and bring them all they way to loyal customers.
Through sophisticated Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud digital marketing platform configurations.
You probably have improving your inbound marketing in your growth plan.
Perhaps it’s to sort customer data issues, better integration, more intelligent marketing, building out analytics, reporting, or optimising ROI.
Inbound Marketing Consultants
As inbound marketing consultants, we think of ourselves as marketing transformation agents, while our assistance can range from strategic and technical to tactical marketing.
- Developing an integrated Inbound Sales/Marketing Automation Strategy & Plan – see our strategic marketing services
- Creating User Personas & Change Management
- Collecting detailed ‘User Stories’.
- Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Pardot Config (including migration from Oracle, Dotdigital, Mailchimp, Hubspot ao)
- Form Design for Email Marketing.
- Lead Scoring/Grading.
- Training in ongoing platform usage, reporting & analytics, automation rules and advanced features.
TO MARKETING EXPERT
- Buyer Personas Development & Buyer Insight Maps.
- Designing Nurturing Marketing Campaigns.
- (Re-)Design your Landing Pages according to ‘Best Practices’.
- Content Marketing Development & Management.
We focus on marketing automation platforms as fundamental technology for marketers today.
We help organisations tie all aspects of their digital marketing together into one digital marketing program:
- Content marketing,
- Social marketing,
- Influencer marketing,
- Email strategy, with autoresponders, dynamic content and personalisation,
- Omni-channel (SMS) communication,
- Personalised landing pages,
- Customer reviews,
- Other online strategy.
We help organisations realise their sales & marketing objectives through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot marketing automation platform, in combination with other digital marketing tools, techniques and workflows.— CloudAnalysts
Did we get you thinking?
Thinking about a new email marketing platform? Challenged by existing marketing automation roadblocks?
Let us help you select and configure a platform, applying our Best Practices and helping you design your lead nurturing processes; digital marketing asset creation; and passion for your success.
Your next step is to start a conversation with us, as a first step towards your improved digital marketing success.