Ready to transform your customer* and industry relationships with Community Cloud?
Let us help you design & implement a tailored solution
to meet ever-raising customer expectations and boost your performance.
What’s Community Cloud?
A Salesforce Community Cloud is a platform or branded community space to connect, promote communication and collaboration among employees, partners and/or customers of any organisation.
Share updates about your products, services or programs with your customers / constituents, or gather their opinions and suggestions instead. Reach out to multiple audiences at the same time.
An organisation can have multiple communities of various kind, such as a customer portal, partner community, etc.
As a self-serve Salesforce customer portal, customers can find solutions to their issues in the community where they can find a customer support channel, agent support, or can even discuss issues with fellow customers.
Benefits of Communities
- Building brand and brand loyalty — customers.
- Facilitating Collaboration — partners
- Emancipating Users — employees
3 Types of Salesforce Communities
Salesforce Customer Community
– These are are self-service portals that help customers in resolving their queries by talking to other customers, finding Knowledge articles. It also has AI-powered content recommendations.
Salesforce Employee Community
– These are used internally by employees of a company to share documents, files, ask queries and manage work/projects together.
Salesforce Partner Community
– Partner communities are information hubs that let sales teams and re-sellers collaborate and access important company data that can lead to more closed deals.
How Communities Cloud Can benefit you?
Which Salesforce Community Cloud Implementation model fits you depends on the nature of your industry and your business positioning.
But no matter where you sit in the eco-system, a well-designed Salesforce Community Cloud can be pivotal for your organisation to build a best-practice Customer Experience solution, for your customers, with your partners and/or with your employees.
At CloudAnalysts we are expert Salesforce consultants with experience in multi-cloud solution, and Communities Cloud can be part of such a solution.
Get a Demo?
Interested to learn more or see a DEMO in action to know how Salesforce community cloud could work for you?
Call our team on +44 (0) 330 808 3317 for more info on a winning Salesforce Community Cloud Implementation.
*: Not-for-profit organisations can benefit tremendously from Communities. We will swap the concepts & needs of a ‘Customer’ with those of a ‘Constituent’, and address their particular needs when configuring your Salesforce community.