WHO WE ARE
CloudAnalysts is a registered Salesforce consultancy services firm in London, UK. As certified Salesforce consultants, we help B2B and B2C companies like yours improve your results in sales, service and marketing. Our dedication to your success is what has given our boutique Salesforce consultancy our reputation.
Combine Salesforce Power
with CloudAnalysts Expertise
to Maximise your CRM Investment
Technically speaking, we help you realise superior results by configuring an intelligent, omni-channel Salesforce CRM platform with a multi-cloud solutions that’s centred around your customers. This enables your customers to enjoy their journeys of exploring and purchasing your brand, as these journeys are delightfully tailored to them, their needs, their situation, via Pardot or Marketing cloud. This tailoring leaves them feel cared for, rather than sold to.
This means that practically speaking, the results of our work is a success chain-reaction: technical solution > insightful customer data > newly designed, intelligent, customer-centric journeys > your improved sales, service and marketing > your clients happier and more loyal > your ROI boosted.
Many innovative companies have trusted us to help them grow their business with Salesforce implementations. These include well-known brands and innovators in their industry, like Co-op insurance, the Royal Automobile Club, CREATEfertility, Engie, and Small Luxury Hotels. Join them.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
How we go about working with clients is different than most, making your more supported and guided to your success:
- We Listen. To your dreams, challenges and the way you like to work.
- We’re Strategic. Based on our analytical approach and strategic knack, we work with you to identify what sets you apart in the market place and what it is you must do to succeed. Then, we get you to own the plan by jointly creating a roadmap, data model, and/or blueprint.
- We’re Experts in our Field. Our Salesforce consultants are experts in the field of CRM, automation and customer-centric marketing. We hold business marketing and computer technology university degrees.
- We’re Highly Certified. We’re Salesforce, Pardot and Marketing Cloud-certified. (15+ Salesforce certifications, Salesforce Trailhead Ranger status, and still training.)
- We’re Experienced. We’ve been in Salesforce; online sales & marketing; and business consulting for well over two decades. We can help you realise your success.
- We’re Pan-European. Based in Brighton & London, UK, we service clients mostly in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and France. We are legally allowed to work throughout Europe without ado. We are conversant in several languages: Dutch, English, French; German and Italian.
- We’re Committed to Success. We partner with clients to deliver. We want to work with you, towards your longer term goals.
WHAT WE DO
We advise, create solution designs, deliver quick starts and full Salesforce implementations, offer training and managed services for most Salesforce clouds:
- Sales Cloud CRM software
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- and other specialties such as Einstein Analytics.
We have quite a few clients in the healthcare, hospitality (leisure & travel) industry and financial services. This means we are building an in-depth understanding of the company needs in these industries, and are increasingly developing solutions that are specifically suitable to them and their target markets.
NOT JUST TECH
With decades of marketing/business experience & advanced qualifications under our belt, we can help Salesforce ‘come alive’ in your business. We guide you to create that single customer view for a more complete understanding of your customers. We encourage your company to change, and become a more customer-centred, efficient organisation. We’ll work with you to gain financial rewards from your Salesforce investment so the system pays for itself. And more. As you wish for, and your organisation needs it.
Nucleus Research found that, for every $1 spent on their CRM, companies get $8.71 return. This kind of ROI does not happen by itself. You must put your CRM to work. And that’s what we help you do:
- Business & Change Management for Salesforce: business goals and objectives, user-personas with their epics and user stories, the process of change – ensuring adoption
- Salesforce Business Transformation: Process Design & Architecture
- Salesforce Technology Implementation: Design, Develop, Deploy & Deliver
- Salesforce Enablement: Project Management, Training & Onboarding, Ongoing Support.
Interested to discuss working with us, to grow and transform your business into customer-centric organisation with Salesforce?
Write to us and we’ll get in touch to help you.