The Brighton Salesforce User Group presents…..
Best of Dreamforce 2018: Einstein Voice, Customer 360 and More is our most recent event, on November 20, 2018, 18:00-20:00, for theBrighton Salesforce Admin User Group.
For free videos (only 4-5 min each) summarising Sanjay Pradhan and Simon Cook’s talk, visit Best of Dreamforce 18.
About the Salesforce Brighton User Group
The Salesforce Brighton User Group aims to showcase the best of Salesforce, that’s relevant to our community. Salesforce experts and industry speakers share knowledge and insights into the latest developments around Salesforce CRM technologies, empowering Sales & Marketing.
Besides offering a great opportunity to learn more about Salesforce, our events helps you build a network of people who can help you success at work, and to put a Tuesday evening to good use.
Enjoy some pizza and beer with us.
Our user group has been around since 2014. We hold events every 2 months, on Tuesdays. Our events are typically held at Brandwatch, downtown Brighton, UK. Event attendance is by registration only, but is completely free.
Past Salesforce Brighton User Group Events
- Best of Dreamforce 2018 – talk by Sanjay Pradhan and Simon Cook – Nov 2018
- Key to CRM Profitability: “HELP your sales team do their job better” – talk by Phil Meldrum – Oct 2018
- Networking, extending our #SalesforceOhana – in conjunction with the Brighton Digital Festival – 10 October 2017.
- Advanced Salesforce Phone Integration made easy, with Personalisation & Superior Sales Performance – by Ian Moyse – 13 June 2017.
- Einstein 101 – by Sanjay Pradhan and Simon Cook – 4 April 2017.
- Salesforce as a Career – by Astrid van Dorst & Jimson Lee – 14 March 2017.
- Real Lightning Benefits for Sales & Mgt – by Astrid van Dorst – January 2017.
Check the resources.
Group Founders & Managers
The Brighton Salesforce User Group originally started by Phil Meldrum from Alpha Index. It is now managed Astrid van Dorst, CEO from CloudAnalysts.com, with the support of Jimson Lee, MD.
CloudAnalysts.com is a 13x-certified Brighton Salesforce consultancy whose business is anchored in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud (embracing what used to be called Exact Target, Social Studio and Buddy Media), and Pardot for B2B sales and marketing. We not only design and config, we also train your team in digital marketing best practice to help you put your technology to work, for your success and your clients’ delight.
Can we help?
If you have a quick question, would like a product demo, or get a free initial consultation, contact us to improve your Sales & Marketing, successfully leveraging Salesforce.