Benefits of our Salesforce Online Training
Many companies and nonprofits have taken advantage of our Salesforce online training to get staff quickly trained.
The benefits are multi-faceted:
- Increased Salesforce user adoption
- Increased job satisfaction
- New skills and confidence of staff
- Software ROI
- Real business impact in sales, service or marketing.
Our Salesforce Online Training for end-users is given by World-Class CloudAnalysts Instructors. In fact, CloudAnalysts are Salesforce University – approved trainers.
Classes are taught as virtual classrooms with a mixture of lectures, examples and hands-on exercises. As such, it will suit many different types of learners.
CloudAnalysts offers workshops to companies and nonprofits
Contact us to custom-design live online training exclusively for your (global) workforce.
Workshops can be delivered onsite for an additional fee, post pandemic.
Public Salesforce Online Training Schedule
In addition, we offer group training to the public, worldwide:
|Pardot for Beginners||Sept 12, 2019||Astrid van Dorst||Sold out|
|Pardot for Beginners||May 19, 2020||Astrid van Dorst||Register|
|Service Cloud for Beginning Users||June, 2020||Astrid van Dorst||TBA|
|Sales Cloud for Beginners||June, 2020||To be advised||Registration will soon open|
|Community Cloud for Beginners||May, 2020||To be advised||Registration will soon open|
Get yourself or your employees up to speed fast in what soon will be your favourite software: Salesforce!
Our training schedule above is constantly updated, presenting our bi-monthly course work available.
These are beginners-level online training courses on Salesforce and Pardot specifically designed for end-users.
Course Completion Certificate
All participants who continue the workshop from beginning to end will be awarded a workshop participation certificate.
Participants Training Feedback
- “Very clear and showed me how to use the tool quite fully. It was in-depth.”
- “Friendly and interactive. Enthusiastic trainer with a lot of great knowledge! It was very engaging.”
- “A lot of great tips that can be easily implemented.”
- “Good pace of delivery, covered off a clear introduction to Pardot.”