Benefits of our Salesforce Online Training
Many companies and nonprofits have taken advantage of our Salesforce online training to get staff quickly trained.
The benefits are multi-faceted:
- Increased Salesforce user adoption
- Increased job satisfaction
- New skills and confidence of staff
- Software ROI
- Real business impact in sales, service or marketing.
Our Salesforce Online Training for end-users is given by World-Class CloudAnalysts Instructors. In fact, CloudAnalysts are Salesforce University – approved trainers.
Classes are taught as virtual classrooms with a mixture of lectures, examples and hands-on exercises. As such, it will suit many different types of learners.
Salesforce Online Training Schedule
|Pardot for Beginners||Sept 12, 2019||Astrid van Dorst||Sold out|
|Pardot for Beginners||May 19, 2020||Astrid van Dorst||Register|
|Service Cloud for Beginning Users||June, 2020||Astrid van Dorst||TBA|
|Sales Cloud for Beginners||June, 2020||To be advised||Registration will soon open|
|Community Cloud for Beginners||May, 2020||To be advised||Registration will soon open|
Get yourself or your employees up to speed fast in what soon will be your favourite software: Salesforce!
Our training schedule above is constantly updated, presenting our bi-monthly course work available.
These are beginners-level online training courses on Salesforce and Pardot specifically designed for end-users.
Course Completion Certificate
All participants who continue the workshop from beginning to end will be awarded a workshop participation certificate.
Participants Training Feedback
- “Very clear and showed me how to use the tool quite fully. It was in-depth.”
- “Friendly and interactive. Enthusiastic trainer with a lot of great knowledge! It was very engaging.”
- “A lot of great tips that can be easily implemented.”
- “Good pace of delivery, covered off a clear introduction to Pardot.”
Besides online training, CloudAnalysts offers custom and even onsite workshops.
Contact us to custom-design live online training exclusively for your (global) workforce. Workshops can be delivered onsite for an additional fee.