In this Salesforce Service Cloud Overview:
VIAGRA appartiene a un gruppo di medicinali chiamati inibitori della fosfodiesterasi di tipo 5 (PDE5). Funziona aiutando i vasi sanguigni del tuo pene a rilassarsi quando sei sessualmente eccitato. Ciò consente al sangue di fluire più facilmente al pene. VIAGRA ti aiuterà ad avere un’erezione solo se sei stimolato sessualmente. Maggiori informazioni sul Viagra e su come acquistare senza ricetta sono disponibili nelle istruzioni https://apertafarmacia.it/ per l’uso dei farmaci per la disfunzione erettile.
- I’ll start with a snapshot of the actual service performance benefits realised by clients.
- Then I’ll briefly discuss the 10 key components of Service Cloud,
- Highlighting some relatively recent new features that are just fabulous. ( Salesforce Service Cloud Winter ’18)
Overall, this comprehensive Salesforce Service Cloud Overview is to help you see, how we at CloudAnalysts can configure this software for your organisations, so you and your teams can work with customers & channel partners to provide excellent service efficiently.
What is Salesforce Service Cloud?
Salesforce Service Cloud is a comprehensive service management platform that enables organisations to work with customers and channel partners to provide excellent service efficiently.
Overview of Service Cloud Benefits
Nothing is more telltale than the results that companies actually achieve when implementing a new software. Salesforce knows, and is diligent in collecting success stories, and tallying up survey* results. They are impressive:
Benefits for Customers:
- 35% increase in customer satisfaction.
Benefits for Companies:
- 22% decrease in support cost.
- 26% increase in customer retention.
- 28% increase in agent productivity.
- 31% faster case resolution.
Why are these results and benefits so important?
Salesforce research** indicated that 78% of business buyers say they are extremely likely or very likely to switch brands if they receive inconsistent levels of service.
Meanwhile, a 5% in customer retention can increase profits by 25% – to a whopping 95%, according to research*** by Bain & Co.
References – Salesforce Service Cloud Overview
* Salesforce Customer Relationship Survey 2014-2016. Avg % improvements reported by Salesforce customers.
** Salesforce 2017 State of Service Research Report.
*** “Prescription for cutting costs” by Fred Reichheld, Bain & Co.
Salesforce Service Cloud Overview – Video
This 2 min video goes lightning fast, but it does give a great overview of the platform.
Salesforce Service Cloud Platform Components
We like to think of Salesforce Service Cloud as a platform that can be configured to your business needs, leveraging its 10 components.
Not every business needs every component, and companies can develop a roll-out plan, starting with a minimal viable product and then creating a more sophisticated and comprehensive service solution over time.
These 10 Components discussed in detail:
- The Lightning Console – the Service Dashboard – offers agents a single customer view to handle cases faster, track customer history, view dashboards, and more, without having to switch tabs or software. Special features:
- Macros are the most popular tools for agents in Service Cloud. They automate common repetitive tasks, reducing multiple steps down to a 1-click. These can be done within a case, to save customers & service delivery time.
- LiveAgent is a real-time chat functionality; the online tool that allows a customer to communicate with a service agent via the website.Everyone loves this: It is one of the most-used support channels, and also has the highest Customer Satisfaction of any Salesforce channel. Life Agent allows agents to hold multiple conversations at once.
- LiveMessage is conversational mobile messaging: an easy, cost-effective way to deliver faster, smarter, and more personalised conversations. Think 25-50% cost savings vs. voice.
- The Knowledge Base is your online library of service & support information. It allows agents to quickly find, and cut/paste answers to customer issues.
You can make all or part of your internal library information available to customers as well, so they can self-serve problem solve, with no cost of agent time.
According to CSI, organisations that adopted Knowledge-centric Support (e.g. with Salesforce Knowledge) get up to 60% improvements in resolution time, 50% increases in first-contact resolution, 40% improvements in agent satisfaction (happy agents generally make for happier customers), and 50% increases in case deflection. Amazing results.
- Omni-channel Routing – is a feature that allows you to route service work intelligently. You can balance work loads between agents, and push work to the most appropriate ones who have the skills and certifications required to solve the service problem.
It can do so across service channels such as social media, phone, email and the website. It can even include service from third parties. Seamless omni-channel. and delivering the same customer experience across all your channels.
- The workload management reports that come with this feature are great: The Supervisor allows service managers a real-time view of what his happening across his service teams.
- Field Service Lightning – This is Salesforce Service Cloud for your field service team. It allows them to give faster, smarter, more personalised service via smart phones with Salesforce.
Field workers can access account info from their smart phone to solve customer problems, and/or quickly create a work order for a case. It allows service departments to schedule and dispatch work intelligently; manage complex assets; and monitor field staff real- time.The Winter ’18 release introduces advanced optimisation & scheduling features for multi-day and complex field work; as well as multi-signature service reporting.
- Communities are all about creating the engagement layer on top of the Salesforce platform.
- More than a regular web portal, a customer community is place for agents, customers and channel partners to find the answers they need quickly, anytime, from any device.
- A community gives your company’s customers access knowledge articles and appropriate aspects of your Salesforce records that belong to their account.
- With that, customers can complete basic self-service tasks. For example, they can report & reorder a lost loyalty card.Communities are inherently social, building collaboration and faster problem solving. Surveys results show that customers who built a self-serve community see a 31% increase in case deflection.
- The Winter ’18 release included a new Customer Account Portal template, meaning that it’s now SUPER FAST to build the basic functionality, offering an interface that looks great out-of-the-box.
- Snap-ins. These are clever little ‘hooks’ that let you integrate customer support directly within your own apps or your own webpages. Snap-ins means providing service in context.
- E.g. no more lost web chat window when a customer flips back to the website to answer a service rep’s chat question.It also allows for contextual info to be incorporated in the service so helping the tailoring of the service to exactly what the customer needs at that time. We like this.
- Service Wave Analytics – An extra tool for management, that brings data insights up a notch with more visual displays, centralised KPIs like CSAT scores and service delivery metrics, allowing managers to take instant action to optimise. Wave Analytics might be a bit expensive, and hence we not suitable for all companies.
- Social Customer Service – the tools for customer support teams to handle cases on social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and others. Linked to omni-routing, keywords and hashtags can help work to be delivered to the right agent. We consider social customer service very important for a range of industries. The nature of social media is in line with customers’ expectation of immediate service.
The completeness of this set of service delivery features means that Salesforce Service Cloud can be used for a range of other business applications beyond ‘break-fix, repair & replace’- kind of mechanical service.
For example: specialist medical staff and equipment scheduling & dispatch; constituency responses and immigration query handling for embassies; or scheduling and delivery of employee training modules.
Customer Service as a part of Customer Engagement
From the way it is building its products, it is clear that Salesforce sees Service as an integral part of the business, and closely linked to Sales and Marketing.
What this means is that you can use Salesforce as a tool to create a cultural shift making the whole organisation more customer-oriented, and thus working more in unison, as opposed to: in departmental silos.
Salesforce Service Cloud – a living platform
While the benefits and the customer benefits realise in figures and numbers are already impressive, Salesforce also constantly upgrades its service cloud platform. In fact, what sets Salesforce apart that it upgrades its software 3x a year. These upgrades are made in response to customer and consultants requests, who can vote for suggested product improvements.
CloudAnalysts, your Customer Engagement Experts
Let us help you implement Service Cloud successfully and deliver superior customer engagement.
As Salesforce experts, we take on board your business objectives, look for resolutions of your pain points, and translate these business imperatives into a technical Service Cloud configuration, that helps you deliver the results you’re after. We don’t hit and run… Instead, we build partnerships with clients, offering hands-on training and ongoing communication with staff, so that that everyone in your organisation can get behind the initiatives, and win.
LEARN WHAT WE’VE ACHIEVED FOR OTHERS
Review a Service Cloud:
Learn what others say:
Your Customer Engagement Requirements
As each business is unique in its business requirements, we help implement and leverage Salesforce on two levels:
- BUSINESS – We work with your internal stakeholders, fleshing out the business vision, followed by a comprehensive set of business requirements.
- Together with stakeholders, we create an implementation roadmap for facilitating business process improvements, training staff, and change management.
- TECHNOLOGY – Our experienced, certified consulting team configures Salesforce Service Cloud to realise your business requirements.
- To get ROI as fast as possible, in the first phase of this roadmap we focus on realising an MVP+ with the most significant business benefits.
If you’re considering Service Cloud or you just want more information, we’re happy to answer all your questions so you can build a customer service experience that will set you apart in your industry and community.
Learn more about our services:
Let’s talk about your requirements: